Saturday, August 31, 2013

slut but but versione italo inglese

So now for something completely different. I read this tonight at the weekly readings at Isola Tiburina. Con grazie mille a mia amica Suzanne Santoro per la traduzione.

Sono femminista radicale da quadrant-anni. Ma, non mi va giù per niente il/la. “Slut Walk”. Però, c’è stato/stata un/una “Slut Walk” in aprile scorso qui a roma.

slut but but
I’m a slut
but  but
ma       non sono  non sono
I’m a slot
I’m a slut
ma ma
ma che significa?
am I a slut?
but but
he said you’re a slut
he said look at your butt
you’re a slut
dicevo
but but
she said she’s a slut
no buts about it
just a slut
all smut
tutti dicevono she’s a slut
sicuramente
but but I said
I said but
I’m no slut
non sono una fessura per il tuo pezzo
I’m not here for you
so fuck off and stop doin me in
he said but but
no slut here
no fear
he said but but
she said but but
they said but but
I’m not the butt of your names
le tue parole non sono le mie parole
no fuckin way
chiudi il becco
I’m no slut
I’m no slut walker
sono una cammina non sono una zoccola
so butt out
vattene della mia mente
I’ll think what I want
I’ll do what I want
I’ll walk at 3 am if I want
indosserò stivaloni i tirero calci
avrò i cappelli come mi pare
corti o lunghi
ma non faro sesso per strada
because I’m not here for you
tu sei uno stalker
cos I’m no slut
you say but but
you look like a slut
you must be a slut
if you’re out a 3 am
if you don’t look girlie
you must be a fuckin femminista
they’re all sluts
that’s what they are
and I say
you got it boy
you got it girl
sono una femminista
now fuck off
I’m no slut
d’you hear
try again
I’m no slut
they all said but but

Bilingual version © Susan Hawthorne, 2013; Translation Suzanne Santoro, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment